The "OldWillingham Society"
was formed in August 2004
to look after the scanned photos and to maintain this web site. Our purpose is:
- to accumulate electronically and publish online historical materials;
- to encourage members of the public to contribute information and materials;
- to encourage members of the public to communicate freely on topics relevant to
- to promote recognition and preservation of historical buildings in the village
- to provide an educational resource for local studies.
there are five members of the organizing committee:
- Jon Edney (chairman)
- Pat Law (Secretary)
- Anne Kirkman (Treasurer)
- Rosemary Mumford
- Sheilah Turner
To contact us send an e-mail